Why choose Coastline?
Our Coastline cladding will transform the look of your home and give both your interior and exterior surfaces a new lease of life. Available in a choice of colours, our Coastline is fitted as an outer layer that provides improved thermal insulation and weather resistance.
Freshen up tired ceilings and walls and create a chic countryside or nautical look in your home with our tongue and groove cladding in marble, polished and wood grain effects. Our interior PVCu cladding is durable, low-maintenance and easy to install, making it an ideal choice for kitchen and bathroom cladding.
If you’re looking to freshen the appearance of your home’s exterior, choose our range of exterior PVCu cladding, designed for enhanced durability and weather-resistance. With a professional and polished finish, you can choose from a number of pack sizes with lengths up to 4m long, which are a great choice for roofing projects.
Available in six colours
- BBA Certified
- BS EN 13245-2:2008 PVC-UE profile for internal and external wall and ceiling finishes
- ISO 2796 Dimensional stabilit
- BS EN ISO 178 Flexural strength
- BBA T1/05 Voids appearance and dimensional checks
- BBA T1/04 Density
- BS EN ISO 3451-1 Ash content
- BBA T1/07 Fixings pull through strength
- BS EN ISO 180 Izod impact strength
- BBA T1/06 Hard body impact
- BS EN ISO 2409 Cross cut test
- BS EN 12608, clause 5.8.3 Colourfastness (resistance to UV ageing) - all primary colours for cladding boards and powder coated aluminium joints
- BS EN 13245-2, Annex B and Annex C - Resistance to Impact after UV ageing
1.5mm thick aluminium
80-90 microns powder-coated + Qualicoat Seaside
Fire Performance (2018)
Conforms to BS EN 13501-1 Fire Classification for Construction Products
BS EN 13245-2:2002 SBI Reaction to Fire - Single Burning Item – D-S3,d2
BS EN 11925-2:2010 Reaction to Fire - Single Flame Source
10 years - warping, cracking & discolouration
*Coastline cladding is designed for use on buildings with a maximum of three storeys and at least 1 metre from boundaries. Failure to install Coastline in accordance to these instructions will invalidate the product guarantee.
BBA certified & fire tested to BS EN 13501-1
|Available in six through colour options|
|Patent pending material|
|Premium embossed woodgrain finish|
|Lightweight and easy to install. No adhesives needed|
|Minimal expansion & contraction|
|Sustainably sourced composite, 100% recycable|